“Retiring Well & Early (if That is Your Desire)” with Larissa Steffan
“You want to make sure that if something were to happen to you, your loved ones will be protected and taken care of.” - Larissa Steffan
In today’s episode, I welcome Larissa Steffan. Larissa helps young professionals to eliminate debt, build wealth and retire early.
Larissa talks about the investment options that are available and ideal for her clients as they work towards financial security.
- I started out my adult journey in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is one of the most expensive places to live in.
- It became too much to keep up with the lifestyle at Bay Area, and after putting things into perspective on what my circumstances actually were, I realized that I needed to move.
- I moved out to Idaho, and I started to realize that there were a lot of people living in the same circumstances that I was living in.
- I decided that this would be a great place for me to break into finance and be able to help people out.
- My focus is on investment strategy and retirement strategy, because I find that it's something that people in my generation aren't being really preached to about.
- For people who come to me, I like to try and look at some alternative retirement strategies where they don't have to wait until they're in their 60s to access it.
- There are certain life circumstances that do make the most sense for you to have a life insurance policy because you want to make sure that if something were to happen to you, your loved ones will be protected and taken care of.
- I honestly offer retirement coaching, where we just go over your employee benefits and we start talking about how we can leverage those benefits.
- David McKnight’s book ‘The Power of Zero,’ is a great resource if you want to learn more about the different types of savings account and how they can end up affecting your retirement in the end.
Connect with Larissa at: