Tag: Chris Miles
“A Better/Faster Way to Financial Freedom” with Chris Miles
“Traditional financial advisors counsel us to plow our money into traditional investments, mutual funds, bonds, insurance, stocks, etc. I no longer take that position” — Chris Miles
Chris Miles, the Cash Flow Expert and Anti-Financial Advisor, is a leading authority teaching entrepreneurs and professionals how to get their money working for them TODAY! He’s an author, podcast host of the Money Ripples Podcast, has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Entrepreneurs on Fire, Bigger Pockets, and has a proven reputation with his company, Money Ripples (moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, financial results.
Listen in as Chris shares his thoughts on creating freedom and prosperity.
- I was raised by great parents, hard-working parents who taught good values. When it came to money, they lived with a scarcity mindset, they really felt like there was never enough.
- Before I finished my bachelor's degree, I decided to actually get real-life experience because I wanted to become a business consultant.
- My father was my biggest inspiration, and I wanted to make him financially free before he was too old to enjoy it.
- My father did everything “right”, yet did not have enough money to retire when he reached retirement age.
- I started to learn the things that others were learning and more about a perspective around money first, which was really like Robert Kiyosaki stuff more applied.
- I discovered how to invest and create passive income, which was really the trick to get out of the rat race versus just accumulating and saving money, hoarding it, and hoping that someday you might have something.
- Traditional financial advisors counsel us to plow our money into traditional investments, mutual funds, bonds, insurance, stocks, etc. I no longer take that position.
To connect with Chris: